Moonshine AKA Gerry @ Sainsburys EK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moonshine
    nope....sorry, i'm indi blue with white roof and bonnet stripes (the best colour combo!)
    Gerry

rockwellcm
    quote:Originally posted by Moonshine

yip....it was me! the rack is for my road and mountain bikes - saves the inside of the car getting trashed (i'm using it 2 / 3 times a week at present!) - I drive grom Gourock to Langbank or Bishopton, then ride to EK and back - give me between a 40 - 50 mile round trip - and saves having to go training once i get home - commute & training in one!

stopped in for some sandwiches for lunch....yum!

Gerry

got to agree with you there,i use the wifes car now for MBT stuff,that way i dont have to clean it

JR

Similar Threads

1. Nenah - M3RPM - Sainsburys Berryden 030804 7:30PM
    By MartinSullivan in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th August 2004, 08:30 AM
  2. Best wishes to Gerry (Moonshine) and Elp
    By Monsta Mo Mini in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23rd May 2003, 03:52 AM