time to mod !

james f
    ok ive had my car for over 3 years and so far ive only done

16 alloys, omp upper and lower strut braces and induction kit

looking at ice install - nothing ott just repalce the standard kit with some better stuff

maybee some jcw seats

my insurance co has said no more power or suspesion mods but i can get away with an areo kit i think any other sugetsions as when it come to power i knw what i need but im not that good at thinking of interior bits

jayex
    Oh some jcw seats would be lovely
    how about a Whalen - i love mine - me thinks they are great !

Sweeney
    Charlie i'd wait and see what everyone has on the runs coming up; it'll let you see the mods in the flesh :)

james f
    ive seen most things but cos im just obsessed with power and handeling mods but cant do any more till i change insurance next year cos i need a years no claims to do some more power stuff ive had to settel for making my car look better than go faster as it was in line for eibach coliovers, janspeed mailfold and milketck box

Sweeney
    Could bide your time and use up that extra cash once your insurance will let you rather than spend it just now?

james f
    i normaly would but my car inst even chili packed and has been so for 3 years iys time for a change and i need better seats as im a bit tall for the noraml ones and my back could do with better support and after having been in my mates s which has every jcw bit init i like the idea of those seats and other shing bits and a nice stero as i still have my origonal tape player

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    why not just get a set of half leather chilli seats from a breaker if you dont have them. That wouldbe a quick fix cheap option.

james f
    quote:Originally posted by ianking

why not just get a set of half leather chilli seats from a breaker if you dont have them. That wouldbe a quick fix cheap option.
    true but id

1 rather have something new as snobbish as it sounds

2 and most importantly i need the better back support the recaors or jcw have over the normal seats as on a long tip my seats are pretty hrad on my back and dont have any latteral support