Nobody....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Julz
    Why do I never see any mini's when out and about, is everyone scared of my ickle BabyB??:(:approve:

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ickle baby It should be called Arnie now :approve: I wonder what the ratio is length to width now with your spacers on It might be nearly as wide as it is long
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

quote:Originally posted by Julz

Why do I never see any mini's when out and about, is everyone scared of my ickle BabyB??:(:approve:
    That'll maybe be because you're always flying along and by the time anyone realises its a mini of some sort(mini/tornado) and tries to wave you have FLOWN past.... What with you now on BP ULTIMATE it will be even harder...

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

It should be called Arnie now :approve:
    She actually wants to be re-named to J-Lo, rather sexy with a over sized (but toned) bum!!

minidriver#1
    i'll be her puff daddy :P

Sponsor & Jakey
    Personally, I'm very frightened of BabyB (or BabyB-Lo as she may now be known) <quiver..>. She's one mean, baaaad baby :evil:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Julz
    She's a big, and I mean BIG softy!! Likes a cuddle as much as the next mini!!

minidriver#1
    i think she should be named 'mistress'

seany
    i think the name say all (babyb) :)

knaone
    She is the MINI equivilent of the stay puff marshmallow man (Ghostbusters) bit and soft but deadly