Hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vosh
    Hello, just a quick note to say I've joined the group. Only thing needed to complete the membership will be my Mini Cooper which won't arrive until the end of Jan. :(, but hopefully the wait won't take too long.

Looking forward to having a good look through the site.

Cheers!

knaone
    Hello,

Welcome to NMS... The car is well worth the wait... many people have gone through what you are going through, it could be worse, you could be in america waiting for it, waiting while you knew it was on the boat... it would drive me mad anyway

Hope ya have fun

macblob
    Welcome to NMS

Hope you enjoy it, and come along to some runs in 2004 with ur shiney new cooper

knaone
    Macblob, you beat me by a thousandth of a second!!

Monsta Mo Mini
    Welcome aboard Steve - nice to see another Edinburger joined up.

Vosh
    Why am I called Wee Haggis under my name? Is it because I'm new or something?

Vosh
    Cheers, Monsta, think it was yourself I emailed today about joining. Got it working. Obviously!

Monsta Mo Mini
    It was indeed!

macblob
    Wee haggis is cause ur new

It will change as u post more

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Vosh, good to have you onboard
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)