MCS Pictures Required

Scheckter MC
    Can anyone point me in the right direction (on the net or email) for some Mini pictures - I'm looking for Cooper S with Aero kit, 17" S-spoke wheels (preferably with tinted windows and without spot-lamps), in the following colours;

- Chili Red, white roof / mirrors / bonnet stripes,
    - Black, black roof & mirrors, and with Chrome mirrors (also maybe with silver bonnet stripes?).

Cheers.

GAJ
    Try the MINI2 Galleries - www.mini2.com

Wul
    Hey - i'm afraid it aint an MCS but my Black Coop meets most of your description - it's in my gallery on my signature line.

:)

Scheckter MC
    Cheers!

I'm currently driving a Chili Red Cooper with white roof/mirrors/stripes/wheels.
    BUT, after months of plenty thinking and not much doing, finally placed my Cooper S order on Sunday (inc. Chili pack, Aero kit, DSC, plus couple of other bits 'n' bobs).

Couldn't decide on a Red (same again) or Black tho.

Afer much sweat and anguish, humming and ahh-ing, to-ing and frowing, and going right through from personals A to Z on the Mini2 galleries, I've decided to go for an all BLACK one with Chrome wing mirrors.

Am hoping it will look nice and stealthy, esp with the Aero kit, and with the odd chrome flash here and there.

Have to wait until March unfortunately..........

Resident old yin.
    Good choice Scheckter.

Wul
    Scheckter MC - good choice of colour - but - invest in some really good polish - and be prepared to wax the car all the time - both to keep it look the muts nuts and to protect it from stone chips - that is the only downside of a black mini imho - i've now got plenty of visible chips - waiting till the spring to sort them.

Quik_Mini
    Yea I got the cosmos black for mine and I need to hardwax and polish it all the time... Its actually getting difficult to wash now its been polished that much (but I am just exessive with how much it gets polished), the water just runs right off it. But yea really great choice of colour