Indicator bulb question please help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Savage Amber LED 581 (B771)
    18 Amber LED's Ultra Bright Direct replacement for 581 Flasher-indicator

Ultra low voltage consumption 360 Degree Wide Angle

do you think I would still need a resistors fitted for these.

I'm looking for a really bright indicator bulbs for my halo side light / repeaters. At the moment they are not to bright as it has no lense for the bulb to reflect off.:(
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    fiona,

they look like they would just plug in.... don't think you would have to change/add anything. I would just check that they are the right ones for your car (which you probably have)..

let me know how you get on, 'cos I did notice that with marky's re the fairly dim indicator...

quote:Originally posted by craigd

fiona,

they look like they would just plug in.... don't think you would have to change/add anything. I would just check that they are the right ones for your car (which you probably have)..

let me know how you get on, 'cos I did notice that with marky's re the fairly dim indicator...
    do you think they would do any damage re the low wattage bit or would they just not work
    Cooper Coupe...

X30YES
    Low voltage consumption ??? and 12/9 off set pins are good to go on a mini

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Low voltage consumption ??? and 12/9 off set pins are good to go on a mini
    i am not so sure I reckon they will flash quickly. because the car will think the bulb not working with the to low voltage thingy.

I know say like the LR Discovery have resistors built into the lamp units don't think mini have anything like that.
    Cooper Coupe...

markyc
    Fi is it made by Savage :question::question:

I know the Ultra make bulbs inc led's are just a direct replacement :approve: Would agree with you on the 'not to bright' indicator bulb fitted to the Halo's but wouldn't change them back as they look just too good switched off or on :approve::approve::approve::approve:

Cooper_si
    Im tempted to just buy some from ultra tomorrow morning to find out

quote:Originally posted by markyc

I know the Ultra make bulbs inc led's are just a direct replacement :approve: Would agree with you on the 'not to bright' indicator bulb fitted to the Halo's but wouldn't change them back as they look just too good switched off or on :approve::approve::approve::approve:
    yeh savage :question:
    Cooper Coupe...

Cooper_si
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

ULTRA make them too....ULTRA make the halo sidelights also

Ive got to phone them tomoz, so will order these bulbs in and see if they work right

quote:Originally posted by Cooper_si

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

ULTRA make them too....ULTRA make the halo sidelights also

Ive got to phone them tomoz, so will order these bulbs in and see if they work right
    good lad let us know.
    Cooper Coupe...