1 RLS - Sweeney

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sweeney
    PMSL

Clare1
    You lot dont half rant on!! lol

Each dealer has different policies regarding courtesy cars and insurance etc...surley you will have enough experience dealing with motor dealers now, you'd all know this!!

Sweeney
    Just can't get the service we deserve i tell you... Terrible! :mad: Think i'll just stick to dp's, save on fuel and get a lift back! :clown:

Bignorm
    OH DONT EVEN GO THERE

Sweeney

Clare1
    Sweeney Sweeney, we need to be having words...

Sweeney
    oh and clare don't think you got my message (ignored it probably :dead:) about being added to the "new mini info" list, i wish to be contacted regarding the new JCW mini when info becomes available :approve:

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

Just can't get the service we deserve i tell you... Terrible! :mad: Think i'll just stick to dp's, save on fuel and get a lift back! :clown:
    You'd even get one of the drivers(semi retired types) to pick it up at the house as well and save you the trouble of getting into Hamilton

Sweeney
    Aye forgot about that angus, that's even better than getting them to give you a lift and pick you up. Bet i'd even get a courtesy car no questions asked as well.

Clare1
    Yawn... lol

Added you to the List Sweeney