1 RLS - Sweeney

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sweeney
    See what you've done now angus, you've upset them! they'll key my car! :( (again )

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    If the insurance policy at Menzies is 21 plus why did they make me provide my own insurance when I had my car in there. At the time I was 23.

Bignorm
    all the customers have to insure the cars does not matter if you are 21 or 61

Bignorm
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

See what you've done now angus, you've upset them! they'll key my car! :( (again )
    ME UPSET <NEVER>

Sweeney
    You bite the bait everytime!

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Bignorm

I never have been asked to pay or provide insurance ever at my local dealer for any car that they give me ,and I fall into that age bracket

"Our driver is off this week" ...only one driver ??

X30YES

HEY ANGUS AS CLARE STATED we only collect and deliver within a 10 miles of the dealer nothing getting repaird as we have very high standards and as clare and stu will tell you we are the best people to deal with in regards to customer satisfaction and yeah we may sit at a counter and not in an office but we do a very good job and do it well mate
    Just sort Sweeney out with transport then ...its not my car thats in again is it !!

Sweeney
    did they get it finished norman?

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    bmw do have inshurance as thay gave me a cooper s when my old mini went in 2 get a new power stering in it !!! thay inshurd me on it !!!
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

I never have been asked to pay or provide insurance ever at my local dealer for any car that they give me ,and I fall into that age bracket

"Our driver is off this week" ...only one driver ??

are u shure u are in that age braket A
    New sig coming soon