1 RLS - Sweeney

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

aye waiting for a taxi, it's in getting stuff done to it; i called and paid for the taxi why?

<do not take any of my comments on menzies service to heart, im only on the wind-up>
    Normally I get the car picked up at the house and delivered again at night if they cant provide me with a car for the day that is !!!!!!!!!, if your not getting service like that mate , you should be having a chat with someone sitting in an office rather than the front desk , however , you should'nt need to even ask for anything like that , it should be offered as a matter of course .

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Agree completely with Angus about getting the car picked up and dropped off. Both eastern and Dunedin used to give me a courtesy car when I was just 19. In fact eastern gave me a brand new 525 courtesy car when I was just 21.

Sweeney
    Now that you mention it, thats what they (dp) do for my dad with his X5 although i didn't get it for my mini :evil:... NORMANNN CLAREE.... get in here noooo!

Angus you could take me back up when it's ready, not as if your doing anything other than count yer pennies anyway

re: courtesy car maybe they don't know im 19 now as last time i was only 18... something tells me i need to be 21 though im sure?

X30YES
    Angus you could take me back up when it's ready, not as if your doing anything other than count yer pennies anyway
    Your big ( _!_ ) will not fit in my seats will it , but if its next week I'll run you up and sort things out for you mate ...lunch or no lunch .
    The pick up and delivery has no age restrictions on it has it :question::approve:

Sweeney
    indeed it doesn't fit (big boned i tell thee!) could sit in the back should be finished end of play tonight ready for uplift tomorrow morning. :)

is "mate" your word for today then? first time i've seen you say it

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

indeed it doesn't fit (big boned i tell thee!) could sit in the back should be finished end of play tonight ready for uplift tomorrow morning. :)

is "mate" your word for today then? first time i've seen you say it
    I must have picked up on it from one of your jibbers ya nugget ...happy with that then !!

Sweeney
    aye man, pure quality, peachy man; noo less o' yer pi$h oar yir gettin' sqware go'd!...

Anyways haven't you noticed neither of "them" has posted yet, just need to moan about it when i pick it up

Clare1
    Hmm, Them?? Would you be refering to US by anychance??? hehehe...Busy Busy...you know how it is!!

Did you not ASK for a lift to the town Sweeney??? Our driver is off this week but im more than happy to drop off MINI customers in town or at their work etc. Menzies offer a Collection and Delivey service but the is a Mile Radius limitation on it.

Sweeney, that age on the Insurance Policy here for Driving the Courtesy Cars is 21. Trust me, i know...ive had to put up with the ''AGE'' thing for years here....!!!

P.S Still aint letting you off for not saying Hello!

Sweeney
    Yes, you are part of "them" :sleepy:
    I didn't ask as i wasn't bothered
    20 odd miles away, or if thats too far 5 miles but there might be a big detour .

quote:Busy Busy...you know how it is!!

P.S Still aint letting you off for not saying Hello!
    You were too busy :clown:

:blackeye:

Bignorm
    HEY ANGUS AS CLARE STATED we only collect and deliver within a 10 miles of the dealer nothing getting repaird as we have very high standards and as clare and stu will tell you we are the best people to deal with in regards to customer satisfaction and yeah we may sit at a counter and not in an office but we do a very good job and do it well mate