1 RLS - Sweeney

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Sweeney
    Thank you :) <ignores the yawn>

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

Aye forgot about that angus, that's even better than getting them to give you a lift and pick you up. Bet i'd even get a courtesy car no questions asked as well.
    I do ....however I'm a wee bit older and have bought 6 cars from there so you could say I was a regular customer

Sweeney
    Just a wee bit older than me

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

Aye forgot about that angus, that's even better than getting them to give you a lift and pick you up. Bet i'd even get a courtesy car no questions asked as well.
    I do ....however I'm a wee bit older and have bought 6 cars from there so you could say I was a regular customer
    6 CARS off dps u must be one of the best they have mind u i am on my 2nd from loyds and they give me a car with no problem
    New sig coming soon

Clare1
    You would get a car here no problem Stone...Unfortunately Sweeney is too young though!!

Btw, did you get my PM? Lloyds? Thinking you should visit us here at Menzies...

Sweeney
    HAHA fat chance clare, i know why he goes to lloyds and i would if i was in his situation too!

Age is just a number, probably a better driver than you anyway clare yet you can get a car from them

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    quote:Originally posted by Clare1

You would get a car here no problem Stone...Unfortunately Sweeney is too young though!!

Btw, did you get my PM? Lloyds? Thinking you should visit us here at Menzies...
    yep got ur pm and sent one back :) yep loyds in carlisle as my big sis works for them in the finace so dont think u could beet them if u can no prob will come and see u for my next one

i can also get my sisters discount
    so i am a happy chappy
    New sig coming soon