Better late than never!

Scheckter MC
    Hi all,

Just registered on the site today, and have been zooming around Aberdeen in my Red Cooper with white bits since February this year. One or two others up here have probably seen me out & about, as I have a Reg No that includes a famous Men's magasine in it (and we're not talking about 'Maxim' or 'Loaded'.... !). I didn't choose it - the little red 'n' white rascal came with the plate!

However, my car will be up for sale in January, as I've just ordered a Cooper S.

So, if you know of anyone who might be interested in a well loved Cooper, then please point them in my direction!

Cheers!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome aboard, i'm sure you'll know our other more elderly members from aberdeen yes you know who you are

I'm assuming then your reg has FHM all over it, do i win a prize

If your keen to travel we have numerous runs organised and in fatc there are 2 this month, check out the meets section, you'll be made to feel more than welcome.

Bonnie Scotland

knaone
    Welcome to NMS, be careful you may go mad after spending some time here

Julz
    Welcome aboard, so when is your S due then??:approve:

Glad to Hear your From Aberdeen Hope you can convert the rest of aberdeen's Mini Family..

We are so mini there are ony couple of us..Spread the word. ( Oh and you had better spread some sand and salt My 17's are commin through)Whoooosh.

Remember it is officially an insult not to flash other mini drivers.

have you seen my mini in Aberdeen BMP....

Cheers Brian

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Scheckter MC
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Scheckter MC
    S due on 1st March, if everything goes to plan!

Decided on BLACK c/w Black roof & chrome mirrors, tinted windows, Aero kit, Chili pack, + one or two other bits 'n' bobs. Going for the stealth look.
    :evil:

1st March means an '04' plate, so keeping fingers crossed for CO04ERS...... ?!

Am gonna email FHM magasine to see if anyone wants to buy my Cooper!
    hehehe

seany
    hi and welcome to new mini scotland,maybe see you on a mini run soon.

Welcome to NMS - its a friendly place. Will keep my eye out for you in aberdeen.