Am I the only one

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    who is excited about the new Mini.

Old against new

Mini2 Article
    Who thinks it looks better

and is really tempted to get their name down.

Thinking wouldn't it be cool to have 1 of the old new style Mini and 1 of the new new style Mini.
    Cooper Coupe...

Sweeney
    Only things i like about it is the decent looking side skirts for the cooper and the fact that the S has a black plastic grille than chrome.

You could go the whole way and get a classic too fiona

It's going to be one of those cars like the 5 series it comes out most folks think it's ugly worse looking and before you know it you are loving the looks.
    Cooper Coupe...

duncan
    There's not much of a change, but the ones they've made are not for the better.

I really dislike the grille, and lights.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    dont like it at all the only thing ince about it is the inside the dials and stuff but thats it !!!!!
    New sig coming soon

X30YES
    I like it , normally I'm not big on changes ,and leave a good thing alone etc .... but do like this new model .Watch the For Sale Thread

Sweeney
    Angus haven't you noticed something wierd in that second picture... (hint: look at the badge)

Gorbash12346
    sorry i dnt like it :( looks too much likeit's trying to be a bigger car if u get what i mean

quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

I'm sure you're not the only one excited about the new MINI. I love the pics I've seen so far.

But you may be the only one with the cash/funding ability to simply go and buy a new one, just "'cos it's a new one":I. Whereas the rest of us who live in the real world have to wait until we "need" to change to a new one, for whatever reason.:(:I

But not to worry, I'm sure someone on the site will be delighted to pick up an ex-(Scottiecoop)-demonstrator after a few months. It will come fitted with a tonne of carbon fibre, ice-link, 19" R10767's ultra light carbon fibre wheels, coded arches, JCW seats, leather dash - with you're own requested shade of stitching to match a pullover of Allan's, strut brace and fancy wee valve cap covers with the S logo. Oh no! Wait, you gave them to me.

A.
    my ParkLane is pretty standard. apart from a few wee bits.

The rest well don't know what to say really.:(
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
    my ParkLane is pretty standard. apart from a few wee bits.

The rest well don't know what to say really.:(
    Sorry Fi, I didn't mean to p!ss you off.

Just jealous I'm not in the same position as you. Really love the new look of the car and would love to go buy one:). But not this year:(. Next year maybe.:)

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto