Tyre + Alloy wieghts for courier delivery?

Magic_moravcik
    Thinking of purchaseing a set of wheels (alloys + tyres) but they will need to be sent by courier from down south,Linconshire to be exact. Does anyone know the wieghts or a round about price i would expect to pay?
    The alloys are Bullet 17s.
    Ryan

The wheels are about 10-11kg each, Mini2 has the exact weights for each OEM wheel. So not cheap postage then

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

X30YES
    Im not sure how its done ,but I sent an exhaust to Aberbeen from EK for £12 and looking at ebay , seems to be anything from £10 -£15 per wheel

Magic_moravcik
    Cheers!
    A thot it would be about £30 - £40 mark.

Ryan

Kosta
    I've had a set of wheels delivered through APC and they were £25. Collected from the South Cost and dropped off at my door.

Similar Threads

1. Mini cooper D delivery
    By ajamesj in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15th May 2007, 10:09 PM
  2. New R56 MCS Delivery Dates
    By T6 KFR in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 1st May 2007, 04:25 AM
  3. Delivery timescale..
    By FergusM in forum Dealer Questions Forum
    Replies: 11