18" Tyres

After some discussion, it appears my current Yokohams are crap in the wet. Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent all-weather 215/35 18" tyre?

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Sweeney
    ive seen fiona mentioning hankook tyres a bit recently

Gorbash12346
    i have avon zz3's in that size on my car they are pretty decent in all conditions and resist aqua-planing very well on my zs for such a big tyre so can't recommend them enough but won't outdo the parada's in the dry

Sponsor
    To be honest.... I had a second hand set of federals.. much cheapmess and far better than many of the more expensive tyres in the wet.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I've got Goodyear Eagle F1's on my car. muts beghangles if you ask me...

Also that is the ONLY tyre used by the guys at work on all of their traffic cars.... :approve::approve:

minimadtez
    Ive got pirelli pzero neros on my car......i find them great.