Firstly Hello all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland & do take a trip through to Menzies for a natter , they'll tell you all you need to know :approve:

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

kyleminiman
    Hey, welcome. Phone myself on 01698 303999 - Kyle, Douglas Park!

CORSA
    Well folks, after telling a cetrain garage i have a budget they try and sell me a car £1500 over my budget!!!
    I have found a nice wee number and hopefully pick it up at the weekend.

A 53 plate black Mini one with lots of chrome bits,spots,rear spoiler,panoramic roof,3 months BMW warranty left over,full years MOT and just been services,40K on the clock and a nice wee example.
    Will get some pics up as soon as Mrs Corsa will let me.