dealer damage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    quote:Originally posted by fireman01

turns out the car needed a new flywheel as well as a clutch,(variable flywheel causing the noise)as for the damage a company called flying colours are coming to repair it anyone heard of or used them?
    I've used them for a few jobs alan and they also use them at my work.. I've been happy with the jobs, but just make sure your 100% happy before they take the car away.. (they seem to do the job in un-natural light and it sometimes doesn't match - only 1 instance tho..)

minimadtez
    quote:Originally posted by fireman01

just got my car back from douglas park after a warranty claim on the clutch,after checking the car i found scratches all over the drivers side skirt,i think it might have been caused by their ramp,they want the car back on monday to try and polish it out(it'll never polish out),they said if it doesn't polish they will paint the skirt,not sure how the colour match etc will be,what you all think i should do?
    At least they have admitted it was their fault.....when my car was recalled it went in to get the wiring harness or whatever it was sorted, and when i got the car back it had greasy/white handprints all over both front headrests and the driver seat. I have tried various cleaning products but it is still slightly visible, im scared I damage the leather if i keep scrubbing! Its not a big problem, but still very annoying, and something that would have been very easy for them to avoid. When i was next into John Clark I mentioned it and they denied it and said I must have 'had dirty hands and not realised'! CHEEK!!!