another noob

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Gorbash12346
    well as yours is a 05 plate it won't need brake fluid change etc just a simple oil+ filter change change the microfilter for the air-con/heaterbox check/ adjust the h/brake and check brake pad wear the fillin service book reset your service lights and thats you... if you have any other issues with the car get the service advisor to write them in as extra's as the idea if their not complaining of it it's fine unless it's something very obvious that we can spot from a mile away

hope this helps

Sweeney
    oil filter and fuel filter or air filter? Ill be putting a wee fault down when booking it in as well probably just leave it there for the day anyways. How do they check the brake pad wear? (Don't want any paint chipped off etc my brake calipers! :evil:)

Gorbash12346
    microfilter, oil and oil filter only. the fuel filter i've never even seen changed (same for the bmw petrols strangely :S) air filter get's changed at your inspection 2 i think (4th service)

Sweeney
    ah ok, don't change the fuel filter? seems a bit wierd... probably don't change it unless it becomes clogged and car starts cutting out what about checking the brake pads? Do they do anything that could chip the paint off of the calipers?

Gorbash12346
    not likely we have a special tool that probes between the pad and the disc.. (if you have a look at the pad it has a small notch in the middle of it this probe goes through there touches the disc behind then as it's pushed in it acts prettty much like a tread depth gauge unless your into your trackdays i doubt there will be any issues

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Here starteth the many questions from Sweeney

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    welcome mate i have the jhon cooper works s and i love it so much fun 2 drive and the sound is just heveanly !!!!!!! :)
    New sig coming soon

Sweeney
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Here starteth the many questions from Sweeney
    :I

gill
    Hello and welcome - like the modded fiesta, but BUY A MINI!!!!!!!!!!!

PACMAN
    Welcome

The Old Fiesta RS Turbo where the best