another noob

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Gorbash12346
    hi all i'm new here bn looking at buying a used cooper s for a while now and really struggling with it i currently own a slightly modified 05 plate fiesta zetec-s and am already bored of it's lack of power.

kinda have a route to easy finance and cheap servicing etc but still not sure wether it's the car for me or if i can part with my zs (quite attached to it's looks and handling)

neways i'll be on for the next few months probably just trying to see what other people think of theirs

cheers

p.s. some pics of my zs if ne1's interested..(kw variant 1 coilovers, pipercross viperx, kei racing force 10 18x7.5's and mondeo st 300mm callipers with focus st discs)

welcome. very nice but it's a Ford enough said get a Mini
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    nice fiesta, but give yourself a shake man !!!!

Sweeney
    Hello! You'll be servicing my car soon say hello to kyle for me :)

On a fiesta note, Passed 5 ST's today in the space of 40 mins, various colours and one was blue with GT decals on it nice looking and sounding motors.

quote:and cheap servicing etc
    You of all people should know that TLC covers servicing in a lump sum, if used maybe not even have to pay a penny if still valid :dead::clown:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome to the site, i've always had a liking for fords i quite like the new shape fiesta

Gorbash12346
    yeah their pretty nice but seem a little common compared to the zs... probs because the price difference is tiny and everyone bar me plumps for the 2 litre :(

ah ok well if it comes in for a waiting service it'll likely either be me, stephen or ahmed who service it.

i'm still worried about getting a cooper s because i see the worst part of the ownership where i work (i.e. all the stuff that goes worng or the rather expensive servicing... why i'm a little apprehensive.. as my zs is cheap to fix if it goes wrong)

kyle's sound just annoys me he get's anew car every 3 months and earns more than me at about the same age :(

Sweeney
    Now now, should be saying its a big happy family

Why don't you get a one/cooper then? Less to go wrong or is it just the outright power you want than the drive?

try other dealers, may find you get stuff cheaper by being a member of a certain website *cough*.

Waiting service hmm like the sounds of that how long does it take? Was expecting the usual, drop it in in the morning and not get back till end of shift...

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Welcome to the site, i've always had a liking for fords i quite like the new shape fiesta
    Cooper Coupe...

Gorbash12346
    what service is it in for oil service or an inspection? and what mileage and i'll try and give u an rough idea

oil service so long as it doesn't need anything extra is about a half hour or nearly an hour if you want your car washed (waiting cars take priority in the washbay but it's usually queued out the door)

Sweeney
    Haven't booked it in yet but will be its first ever "probing" service, whats involved in that? (just about to hit 9400 miles due at 10000~)