Anyone in Aberdeen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Maxxed Ross
    So where do all the Mini boys & girls hang out up here? I've been cruising down the beach a few times and I didn't see any! let me know and i'll try to come down for a nosy after the hols.

seany
    do you have a mini

Maxxed Ross
    No but my dad does (big gordy) I just wanted to join in the fun!

seany
    ok thats cool

Well there are some minis down the beach....

Not your usual boolie bashers car. but there are a couple there.

Give us a shout next time and we'll c if we can get a meeting together.

Show the Aberdeen a decent car.

Hope that Aberdeen mini owners are seasonal wavers. !!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Brian. ** BMP

Scheckter MC
    I live in Aberdeen, so will likely be available to attend my first Mini meet as and when arranged.
    If between now and the end of Feb (unless I sell before then), then it would be nice to give my CR/W Cooper a decent send off just before the S arrives 1st March!
    :)

Can't say I'm particularly bothered about heading down the beach though; my little Cooper would feel somewhat underdressed in the company of some of them Saxo's, 106's and Corsa's......

Cheers,
    ****FHM

Yip So where you want to meet?? and When??

Been involved with New Mini and mini2 since they came out and should be able to have a wee mini event.. Post like this usually gets all the minis out and dusted off.

Just watch.. Zippy/Krusty/John!!!!!

We need you ..
    Have you seen me about then?? **BMP

Cheers Brian

Maxxed Ross
    Yeah, that would be good. I'm back home for the holidays but a mini 'mini cruise' would be good. I'll try to get somthing in motion in the new year.

minidriver#1
    i was playing with a blue s last night in Aberdeen, he didnt wave or smile, just thought it'd be a good idea to show how much better his S is than my cooper. TWAT. But anyway... i've had just one MINI flash at me in Aberdeen the past few times i;ve been up that way.

I thought it was only me that never got flashed.. I was out in a works car and actuually spotted two mini drivers wave at each other.

Bizzar when your in an Is200 to see the sight but made me giggle.

So when is the Aberdeen Run I'll try and get some flyers sorted out and What happend to tony and everyone else.. Seasonal drivers or just not on-line???

Cheers Brian