Anyone in Aberdeen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    minidriver#1
    the M3 engine is my idea dammit! :P Bonnie, if you beat me too it, i'll cry.

BTW , i've been in aberdeen lots, last night infact, and i'm going again tonight. So might see some of you out an about. silk green cooper with 4 spots.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

the M3 engine is my idea dammit! :P Bonnie, if you beat me too it, i'll cry.
    BTW , i've been in aberdeen lots, last night infact, and i'm going again tonight. So might see some of you out an about. silk green cooper with 4 spots.
    KJ, you can have the M3 conversion, also, i've got some cream you can take to get rid of those 4 spots

Bonnie Scotland

minidriver#1
    its the hormones. Every time i think of you man, your beautiful xxx

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

its the hormones. Every time i think of you man, your beautiful xxx
    :blackeye:

Bonnie Scotland

macblob
    These threads are getting more surreal by the day, and ty for that awful visual image kj :dead:

Macblob Your right things get stranger and stranger but keeps you human knowing that things are going insaine.

KJ The m3 has been done before looks great. seems to be like the proverbial brown stuff off a shovel..Like to see that one Do a quarter mile. Woooooooosh.!!!

minidriver#1
    so it is possible to put an M3 engine into a MINI? i've seen it too, but i thought that was a full race car setup. mmmmm

Anything is Possible you just have to stick with it..

M3 Now that is a thought.. Start saving for the engine and by that time new mini will be about 40 years old.......mmmmmm maybe not..

But Defenetly worth a shot..
    maybe at the weekend in a spare half an hour.. ( If Only)

Tony
    back on topic...

im in aberdeen, and i see SO MANY Minis everyday, and people just dont wave anymore :(
    its so unfair, and at this time of year as well......

seany
    i will be in aberdeen on thur or fri, i have to any mini i see, new and old.