R56 - The First Reviews

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    minidriver#1
    it looks wrong :(

The Dogfather
    Looks like this MINI might be the car that it should have been first time round. I'll be sticking my name down if the Cooper turns out as well :)

lightbody
    From an external looks viewpoint, I think its going to make the original MINI look better. I walked round mine last night with a new sense of appreciation of the short, low, curvy bonnet, the extreme wheel at each corner and the glass wraparound together with the lines of the boot area.

As KJ says, it looks wrong. :(

X30YES
    Side by side external differences here of the 1st and 2nd generation minis

Clare1
    Im liking what ive seen so far

Think the new R56 is going to be very sought after...waiting times will get longer and residuals will be fantastic!

Contact me for details or to be added to the mailing list... ;0)

Sweeney
    Claire, any chance of putting me on the "info" list etc for the JCW S rather than cooper s? (Yes i know you won't be getting any info for a while )

I like it!!!! an I am gonna get a cooper.

Clare can you email me specs and prices.

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

iam waiting on the traveler mines only weeks old need to pay some of the debt off first

X30YES
    R56 JCW Accessories Coming Next Spring
    linky

Clare1
    Not long until the brochures are svailable folks!!!

I have most of the specification on the system at work, but unable to email them to anyone at this stage, sorry guys.

Brouchures will be out SOON, promise.