A new job!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    The Dogfather
    If the Government tries to change it they'll find themselves in so much trouble.

quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

If the Government tries to change it they'll find themselves in so much trouble.
    ah but they will offer you a lump sum to change or extra years on to your pension. Trust me they will want to get away with final salary

but to really benefit for final salary you need to make sure you work with the company until you retire and at a decent salary better to move and just take your pension with you and as you near retirment start put a bigger % in to your pension.
    Cooper Coupe...

I've got all this stuff to learn this year, I'm off to do an MSc in Actuarial Science!

macblob
    Im quitting my sh*tty job in two months and going back to uni for a year to do a postgrad in software development for the web
    Partly looking forward to it, and partially terrified, been a long long time since i studied anything

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by macblob
    been a long long time since i studied anything
    Never been in a bookies then Brian

macblob
    Hahaha, not for a good while no.

X30YES
    If your down at work on a Monday , play this req's sound

That's hilarious!! Great find!

Mini Me
    going back to the thread title..... I WANT ONE !!!!!

quote:Originally posted by Only Me

going back to the thread title..... I WANT ONE !!!!!
    :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
    Cooper Coupe...