A new job!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ive worked for the same company from 89 its like a life sentance

s12cot
    If you guys are seriously looking for a new job then send me your cv, sure i can help. I do a lot of recruitment within the oil&gas, energy, construction and engineering in gen within the north of scotland so anything perth north if not north/engineering then i am sure i can point you in the right direction

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    mine is not fantastic at the mo, BUT I do get to know where the speed cameras are... :approve:

My job has been crap since e'mm let me think 1997 I will be glad to get out would never ever work in the Oil Industry again or for a big major company far to many politcs re-applying for jobs every 6 months keep selling bits off blah blah blah.

Think it would be much better working for a wee small family run company but none of my brothers want me:(
    Cooper Coupe...

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by s12cot

If you guys are seriously looking for a new job then send me your cv, sure i can help. I do a lot of recruitment within the oil&gas, energy, construction and engineering in gen within the north of scotland so anything perth north if not north/engineering then i am sure i can point you in the right direction

EMAIL SENT!!!!

s12cot
    scottieCoop

There are plenty of small companies out there, you just have to look in the right places

scott

quote:Originally posted by s12cot

scottieCoop

There are plenty of small companies out there, you just have to look in the right places

scott
    I want to live of the state for a while to re coop my money that I've paid over the last 26 years.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    S12Cot you have mail

The Dogfather
    I work for you guys (the taxpayer), I'll be staying put to cash in on the final salary pension scheme.

quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

I work for you guys (the taxpayer), I'll be staying put to cash in on the final salary pension scheme.

Paul you will have to stay put for a good number of years and then no doubt it will all be changed by then.

Much better to be on a non contributed pension like myself
    Cooper Coupe...