Mini Makeover

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Just back from Menzies where our MINI has been in for a wee makeover the past couple of days.

Aero kit front and rear bumpers fitted. All chrome removed. Colour coded mirror caps fitted. St Andrews Cross flag on sunroof (by Carlo at Solar Glass Technologies).

We love it!

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Sweeney
    Much better a+l, much much better. (Never been a fan of chrome mirrors, vents scoops etc :))

Just watch how many chips you get on the aero bumper now

All you need now is painted brake calipers to set it off there'll be left over red from mine being done at menzies :sleepy:

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    All chrome removed? <peers> Whatabout the line round the windows? Or the door handle? Or the fillercap? Of the headlight surrounds? Or your spot surrounds? Or the repeater light surrounds? Or the mini badges? Hmmm? HMMMMM?

It's looking good though.

Car
    Well. I meant all the chrome that we had added over the past year has been removed.

<coughsmartarsecough>

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    Looks good!:approve::approve:

X30YES
    the car looks really spot on ,the Aero kit just sets it off to a T ,with the roof graphic being the icing on the cake , a good all round job I'd say ,and well thought out as well i bet

**** have you tested the spots yet ???

looked good before you had it done looks the dogs bolxxks now get rid of the wet wet wet sign plz

Car
    quote:Originally posted by deerslayer

looked good before you had it done looks the dogs bolxxks now get rid of the wet wet wet sign plz
    :approve::approve::approve::approve:

Unfortunately, It's more Lenore's car than mine so I don't really have any say with the WWW sticker issue. Believe me, I've tried.

Car
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

the car looks really spot on ,the Aero kit just sets it off to a T ,with the roof graphic being the icing on the cake , a good all round job I'd say ,and well thought out as well i bet

**** have you tested the spots yet ???
    Haven't tested the spots but they are not new. They were fitted to the Mini before. I'm sure Menzies will have plugged them back in.8)

X30YES
    Andy They look set a wee bit high ??...be good for seeing craws up a tree tho