Firstly Hello all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CORSA
    I registered on this forum as my wife is looking to buy a Mini and i was directed to you friendly folk.
    I know absolutely nothing about the Mini and want some help and advice in buying one for her.
    What do i look for?
    Where is the best place to buy from?
    faults ( if any!!)

Your help and assistance would greatly reduce earache in my direction.

Edit: Moved to correct forum

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome to the site, you're in the right place to talk everything Mini :)
    I wonder what car you currently own

Be prepared for a varied selection of dealerships to purchase you're desired motor
    Personally i've always had good dealings at John Clark's in Dundee, however my current Cooper is from Menzies in Stirling

What type of Mini depends on your budget, age and what driving style you possess

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    welcome i have found the peps here very helpfull as for bying a mini as bonnie has said depends on how much u want 2 spend i have a jhon cooper wors s and love it had a cooper before that loved that 2 thay are superb 2 drive good in and out of town and they fell safe not bilt like a tin can!!!!
    u can feel it is a well bilt car in the doors when u colse them

it never stops putting a smile on my face when i drive it :)
    New sig coming soon

jayex
    quote:Originally posted by stone

welcome i have found the peps here very helpfull as for bying a mini as bonnie has said depends on how much u want 2 spend i have a jhon cooper wors s and love it had a cooper before that loved that 2 thay are superb 2 drive good in and out of town and they fell safe not bilt like a tin can!!!!
    u can feel it is a well bilt car in the doors when u colse them

it never stops putting a smile on my face when i drive it :)
    Hiya Corsa :) - i'll second that i had a ONE before my Cooper S - both great cars, just in different ways , but as Bonnie scotland says , it all depends on your budget e.t.c

markyc
    Welcome to NMS

As has been said it really depends on how much readies you want to part with and how fast you want to go

A Cooper might be the best choice but be prepared for a huuuge list of different options. Not to sure where you stay but Clare or Stuart at Menzies Mini in Stirling will offer you good sound advice if you want to phone them or pop in :)

Best of luck, and enjoy your car when it arrives :approve:

PACMAN
    welcome .... bite the bullet and good for a cooper s

Bignorm
    hey welcome to the site enjoy as markc said give our sales team a phone on 01786/474477

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    welcome - get a cooper, they are faster... <ducks for cover>

The Dogfather
    Coopers are quicker in real life, plus they don't require a hotline to your bank manager

Oh and welcome by te way

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi & Welcome Good luck in your Mini seach. I'm sure you will find answers to all you questions here.