roaster...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sweeney
    It's bonded , im just a VERY impatient person at times... Although i don't know if you can tell... (still waiting on my phone call back! :blackeye::dead:)

By the way allan, how would you be fixed for friday or late pm saturday? :sleepy:

Bignorm
    i was told you were phoning me back dont mean to be a w@nk but i am really busy mate dont worry all is in hand ill let you know when everything is done

Sweeney
    thats not a problem norman, just want to make sure everything is correct before turning up to collect and finding something wasn't done :)

Allan
    If the g/f is working sat night then it would be no problemo.

Sweeney
    talking roughly about 6/7pm... heading off home from arbroath early on the saturday to get the car spick and span for sunday f+m show

Allan
    ok no probs mate. give me a shout and ill send you my address etc

Sweeney
    yeah will do, dunno if i will be pushed for time or not but as soon as i know whether i've got the time (to watch you clean it ) ill give you a shout.

Similar Threads

1. Stuart, Clare and Roaster
    By AndyP & Lenore in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21st July 2006, 05:56 PM
  2. Roaster (again :P)
    By Sweeney in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13th July 2006, 08:21 PM
  3. FAO Norman / roaster
    By Smurf in forum Dealer Questions Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17th April 2006, 05:39 PM
  4. Minime (sales monkey!) and Clare and Roaster!
    By Smurf in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 27th January 2006, 09:28 PM