roaster...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sweeney
    At Menzies :clown:, place is massive

Bignorm
    yeah mate nice to see you put a face to a name just got a big extention looking good dont u think

Sweeney
    aye well it took me as a surprise, dp's is the only dealer ive seen and i thought that was a big enough place. Must be ripping us lot off for you to afford the overheads of a place like that

although what was the matter with the rest of them, weren't whisteling "the sweeney" when i came in; isn't like them :sleepy:

Bignorm
    THEY REALLY WERE MUST NOT OF HEARD THEM

Sweeney
    :evil::mad: BAST***S!!!

so whats the update on the car, whats done whats left to do?

Also forgot to put down the kind of "squeek" the gear stick does when shifting left to right. Can they grease/lube the gear linkage/joints (whatever they are called)? f.o.c of course

Bignorm
    oh dont know about that mate only joking ill go and see your stuff is getting painted as we speak

Sweeney
    "don't know" pff i'll crack the jokes :blackeye:, if you thought i pestered you when waiting for the parts, wait and see now that you have the car :sleepy:

norman can you also order me a jcw "baseball cap" (JCW one not the motorsport cap), add it to my current list of stuff and if its in on time for me collecting the car ill get it then?

cheers

Bignorm
    hey mate dont think it will be mate but if not i can give you it for f+m

Sweeney
    thats fine aye, what about ma motor, hows it looking whats been done to it?

did you ever get hold of some leather seats for your mate? someones selling some on mini2...

Bignorm
    wont know till the mora mate