Ashley S

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ashley smith
    hmmmmm???

Lynne and I were totally sun burned after sat by the way...

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by ashley smith

hmmmmm???

Lynne and I were totally sun burned after sat by the way...
    hmmmmmmmm = someone has the wrong end of the twig.

Ive been stuck on the Techinp site 7-7 every day this week and in Technip's eternal wisdom, they decided that for health and safety reasons, everyone must keep coveralls on at all times and your not allowed to roll the sleeves or legs up for fear of skin cancer . So we have been cooking this week!!!!! :disapprove::dead::disapprove::disapprove:

I managed to avoid the sunburn... although I was starting to turn just before I left! It was a SCORCHER!!!

ashley smith
    nae fine at all... Hope its nice this weekend as im having a long weekend.. :):)