Insuferable fools

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    euan
    As I think some of you know, I'm living in the London most of the time now. Now, with what happened in the last week, this has made the place somewhat insuferable. I mean, it was bad enough with the 6-0 jokes, the oranges lying about everywhere, whenever I asked one guy a question he always answered with 6 with much glee (he won't be smiling however, as i sign his timesheets and am FAR too busy to do that right now...), but having whatched the Aussies buggering up my life on Saturday it's SOOO much worse. For those who missed the game, 6 times they mentioned 19 bloody 66 during the game. Never in the right context, prime example - full time, it was 14 all. First words Jim Rosenthal says? 1966, then he says the score. What the **** is that all about? I then had to go out, and all the cars where peeping their horns and waving like fools. Now, I'm in the office which is trying to find swing low as a soundbite to play ALL day. I tell you, I'm coming home...Went to my other halfs last night for dinner, and they were going on about it, I'm amazed i wasn't forced to watch the repeat which was on ALL weekend.

We do a lot of work with Finland and they have no idea whats going on, but then they were all drunk all weekend bashing each other with sticks in a sauna, so probably missed the whole thing. Lucky *******s.

rant over....for now.

Wul
    I feel your pain euan - come on home son, the war is over!

knaone
    It must be awful down there, still, it could be ever so slightly worse... you could be an aussie! imagine the slaggin any aussies in England are getting

Wul
    knaone - that could be dangerous as every barperson in london is austrailian!

knaone
    dodgy pints all round then

euan
    To be fair, the aussies were in good form last week during the ill-fated Dutch debarcle. However, they all looked fairly dejected after the game at the weekend. All the English were driving past the Aussie bars making a LOT of noise. And yes, some very dodgy pints, but some mightly fine barmaids

knaone
    They will need to keep friends with you incase they want you to go to the bar (your safe being scottish)8), and it means these aussie lovelies are more likely to go off with a scot to annoy the english

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I liked the Australian paper's report.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/rugby_world_cup/3232760.stm

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    I share your pain...

6 Of us in the office... Only 3 of them are bloody English...
    So far we have one poster, one English <spit spit> flag and one Rugby top (Obviously Just bought yesterday, and ironed straight out of the bag!!)Grrrrrrrrrr :disapprove::disapprove::mad::mad::disapprove::(:d ead::blackeye:

but on a lighter note... the retribution and Guerilla warfare has begun... some thieving scoundrel (heh) has nicked the flag and is holding it to ransom...

<whistles innicently and shuffles away> :evil:

Monsta Mo Mini
    I noticed that all the tabloids have suddenly gone from no rugby coverage to LOTS...ignorant twats!!!!!