Hot Marques 29th Nov - Knockhill

Julz
    Well, this is 'Hot Hatch Day' for the grown-ups, cars of £10k value and above, and from Robs Porsche forum, I already know that it promises TVR's. Porsches, Lotus's etc...., so I'll be going, anyone else??? Oh, and a guy from work has been given a Caterham for the day to thrash about!!!

GAJ
    I might come over for this.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Oooooooh....
    If I'm not thru in glasgow at the weekend then I could DEFINITELY be persuaded!!!
    get the woolly hat and gloves out tho!! :)

Mini Martyn
    This sounds like it could be fun?

How much is it to get in?

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Mini Martyn
    How much is it to get in?
    Havnae got a clue, but I'll try and mind and check out the Knockhill web site!!

Julz
    Ok, this event is on from 11am to 3pm unless you're going on the track which is £65 for the day and registration is at 10am (needs to be pre-booked though!).
    As for entry costs, still don't know!!:clown:

Monsta Mo Mini
    I might come over for this aswell...seems Shirls has made plans which don't involve for Saturday afternoon (no comments please!)

Julz
    Well, I'm away to dig out my Mini brolly and gloves in preparation for tomorrow!! The rain should make for some amusing moves, especially as alot of the cars on the track will be rear wheel drive, weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    Well, if anyone else decides to go, we'll maybe see you there, we'll be near the burger stand!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sorry, will be golfing in the glorious sun shine in montrose and then onto our annual end of season drinking binge burp

Hope you all have fun.

Doing the after the festive run run recce on sunday if anyone wants to tag along :)

Bonnie Scotland