Royal Humour

Monsta Mo Mini
    George Bush met The Queen, and he turns round and says: "As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how my country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom"

The Queen replies "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King."

George Bush thought a while and then said: "How about a Principality then?",

To which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince, Mr Bush".

Bush thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?"

The Queen, getting a little annoyed by now, replies "Sorry again, Mr Bush, but to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an Emperor."

Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country".

broken_brian
    snigger he he

Similar Threads

1. Forum Humour
    By Scottie in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16th December 2006, 08:02 AM
  2. Another for your Humour.
    By bpirie1000 in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd May 2006, 09:07 PM
  3. Fast Car Full On : Royal Highland Centre 22/23 May