help....i cant get my lovely shiny photos up

pocketrocket84
    i went to image shack but cant work out how to post pictures, i got a link to work as my signature but thats it, argh:clown:

Piccie

Linky
    My Mini

Mark R
    Nice photo, never used image shack so can't really help you there. Maybe you could try Flickr and see if that works for you. I've posted a lot of photos on that and often post them onto my own site.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Click on the edit button on your post and see how i did it for you :) i just used your sig link.
    One thing though, if you intend to use that particular piccie it is a bit big for a signature
    I also left a wee link type as well, again see what i did and you can post links for anything else too

X30YES
    Rita :)

Sweeney
    looking good, red and black gotta love it :)
    you should get yourself some black side indicators, will make it look that much better

pocketrocket84
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Click on the edit button on your post and see how i did it for you :) i just used your sig link.
    One thing though, if you intend to use that particular piccie it is a bit big for a signature
    I also left a wee link type as well, again see what i did and you can post links for anything else too
    awww thankyou!! i was all excited when i saw the pic there, i thought i had managed to do it, then i realised some1 had done it for me hehe, did u use the one that was hotlink or something?

Wul

If you reply with comments to my post you'll see how to put the tags correect as your signatures is still wrong. However the picture is still too big for a signature - try saving it about 80 pixels high ideally!!