Willie's new car...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Quik_Mini

Any idea what you are going to do ICE wise yet Willie? Or any ideas on how much you are looking to spend on ICE?

Asda sell 2.5kg packs for about 98p!

:evil:

Mini Martyn

Any idea what you are going to do ICE wise yet Willie? Or any ideas on how much you are looking to spend on ICE?
    Or do you mean da bling bling??

Quik_Mini
    Lol, its just ICE is my pet subject, hense how I managed to get 147.4 db out of 1 sub 1 amp and a set of components :)

Mini Martyn

Lol, its just ICE is my pet subject, hense how I managed to get 147.4 db out of 1 sub 1 amp and a set of components :)
    I like the sound of that, impressive!!

My faith in mankind is restored!! New car sounds good Willie. Have always liked the subtle look of the Khans, they will be hard to beat.
    Must confess to a large amount of jealously:(:(
    Does anyone know where I can trade in a heavily modified Corsa and a brand new Ford Ka. I will throw in the 2 students that go with them for free:evil:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by weefossy

Does anyone know where I can trade in a heavily modified Corsa and a brand new Ford Ka. I will throw in the 2 students that go with them for free:evil:
    Yep, i'll give you a fiver for the ka and a tenner for the corsa, don't feel sorry for me as i'm sure i'll manage to move them on, sometime next year

Bonnie scotland

DNV122
    Willie,

What can you say - great taste !

If I can get round to ask for an insurance quote for a JCW kit, I hope to be joining the merry band of modded Sssss.

Phil.

It would be "a deal" Alan if you took on the kids as well!! No profit margin there:evil: