This aint off Topic and Banter ,its stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    X30YES
    How can any person in their right mind justify this at any cost , is this not ironic, racistic ,bigoted,schocking , down right moronic and generally in very poor taste ....what would anyone in their right mind buy anything remotely like this for .
    Lets hope the Germans have a sense of humour...I think not .
    eBay Item
    Lets hope its not British fans when WW3 starts next week

Fans = quote
    1 :- transvestive verb to cause emotions to become more intense or a stuation to become more VOLATILE.
    2 :- To agitate or stir up something .

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)

Anyone eles see the 'special' World Cup 'They think it's all over'?

It was basically a half hour of bashing the Germans with a few other cheap laughs. I felt embarrassed for Boris Becker and the other ex-German internationalist to have to sit and endure that.. :I

Can't wait till a few weeks time when the World Cup and Big Brother are over and the TV can get back to normal!

X30YES
    Cheers Alan ...not in the best of moods to sort it myself last night ....however on the same note ,this is just as sad
    :disapprove:

Car
    Can somebody remind me again what a game of Football has to do with the extermination of MILLIONS of people, and the maiming, torture and deaths of millions more(including innocent civilians / women / children)?

What has football to do with wearing a WW2 British infantry helmet with an SAS patch (sticker) and another with the words 'Attack Attack' on it?

That's WAY beyond banter. That's a racist and bigoted statement against the host nation, and if any England fans find themselves in hospital afer wearing one, they rightly deserve it.

NO doubt the ENGLISH media will stand up for their poor fans, who were abused at the hands of the merciless foreign hooligans, you can guarantee any sign of these offending articles will be edited out of any footage.

Hey, it's alright though, the guy's redeemed himself. There's a disclaimer - 'These helmets are just for a laugh'. Oo. It's underlined so that must make it ok. Try telling that to the 7 million Jews wiped out in WW2.

anybody STILL unclear about the Scots general unwillingness to support England?

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Hmmmm...

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Cheers Alan ...not in the best of moods to sort it myself last night ....however on the same note ,this is just as sad
    This is reallt stupid as well ..who would wear this ...let alone at a football match ...know what it could be used for tho

Car

This is reallt stupid as well ..who would wear this ...let alone at a football match ...know what it could be used for tho
    Me too..
    I refer you to a previous posting.....

X30YES
    .................exactly

The Dogfather
    I must add I'm disgusted by this and I would imagine most normal English people would be as well. Any English fan wearing one of these deserves to used as a chew toy by the german police dogs.

Although I think you may have over reacted slightly, not for the first time.

quote:Can somebody remind me again what a game of Football has to do with the extermination of MILLIONS of people, and the maiming, torture and deaths of millions more(including innocent civilians / women / children)?

What has football to do with wearing a WW2 British infantry helmet with an SAS patch (sticker) and another with the words 'Attack Attack' on it?
    Yes its a poor attempt at humour but did you react in the same way when you saw Dad's Army or any other WW2 based comedy?

quote:
    That's WAY beyond banter. That's a racist and bigoted statement against the host nation, and if any England fans find themselves in hospital afer wearing one, they rightly deserve it.
    Agreed! See comments about chew toy. But any sort of racist comments can't be justified as banter, its racism.

quote:NO doubt the ENGLISH media will stand up for their poor fans, who were abused at the hands of the merciless foreign hooligans, you can guarantee any sign of these offending articles will be edited out of any footage.
    Full of crap, how the hell does the media edit live pictures just in case some pillock in the crowd of 45,000 has one of these on. Time to take a reality pill.

quote:Hey, it's alright though, the guy's redeemed himself. There's a disclaimer - 'These helmets are just for a laugh'. Oo. It's underlined so that must make it ok. Try telling that to the 7 million Jews wiped out in WW2.
    What the f. does a an army hat have to do with the jews? Again complete over reaction!

How and why do these things keep getting posted on this site? What the real motive, are 'we' the genuine outraged majority or is it just another chance for some thinly veiled bigotry and another dig at the English?

BTW that was a rhetorical question.

The Dogfather
    BTW, LnL nothing personal I'm just feeling very very very ill today and you're in the firing line.