Boring FOOTBALL thread

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    <sniggers> Shaven head! Like it's HIS choice and not the only option available!
    Oi Now Now , I know you are sulking with me but there is no need for that

The Dogfather
    And there's never any trouble at Scottish football matches......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2304971.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4284341.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/992797.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/2000043.stm

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    <blinks> You're not SERIOUSLY wanting to compare behaviour records for Scottish international / English international fans are you?!?!? SERIOUSLY???? I mean I get you defending every other bit of banter directed your way but trying to suggest that English fans are no worse than the Scottish ones is just ridiculous mate! Don't be such a plank!

The Dogfather
    No, not Scottish International as the Tartan Army are always well behaved. But Scottish domestic matches are bad, I've seen it meyself in Aberdeen, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

I never said anything about the Tartan Army.

The Bull
    "Plank"....brilliant Col, haven't heard someone being called that in ages. Like it. :):)

quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

But Scottish domestic matches are bad,
    Then that's a totally unrelated issue so shaddap! :)

The Dogfather
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Then that's a totally unrelated issue so shaddap! :)
    Is it:question:

Anyway, it seems to be a pretty big problem if the gets a mention in the Scottish Parliment and it needs new laws to curb it. At least the English leagues are now relatively trouble free. Well with the exception of Cardiff and Swansea games that is.

Yeah but the English International fans, which is who was being talked about, are still yobs that are renowned all over the world for their terrible behaviour!

The Dogfather
    Actually, in recent years there has been very little trouble compared to previous International campains. However, in all previous cases the trouble is carried out by a small minority of organised hooligan groups. English football isn't alone in this, Italy, Turkey and Germany have trouble as bad if not far worse, and so does Scottish domestic football.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of people labelling all England fans as hooligans, I'm a fan so am I a hooligan?

Most fans England fans including myself are purely following a patriotic and probably deluded hope that we might actually win something this time.

I watched a show there other night about Scottish football casuals, Aberdeen fans where the second team in the UK to adopt the Casual look.:dead:

Rangers v Celtic matches are renown for trouble, is it not taken as part of course that these two will fight even on the pitch ?

Each team, scottish or english have an element who have a need too fight. I know most people who attend matches go there for the sport, yada yada....... but far to much trouble brews.

I reckon they should just Bann the damn sport all together.
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??