Clay Bay

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    As i can't remember exactly what cleaning stuff i have in my garage i can't order the rest of the cleaning stuff

Allan
    I used the Sonus clay on a realy hot day and it was like chewing gum, wasnt really good when it was like that. Had to keep dipping it in cold water. Maybe im just used to the meguiars clay which is quite tough, but I know what your saying about the wearing away Wul, I need to keep heating it up with my hands to stop it from doing that.

There was an experiment on the megs forum which was quite good a while ago, Ill go fish it out for you guys.

Allan

Allan
    Here ya go
    http://www.meguiars.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2681&highlight=

Similar Threads

1. Detailing Clay
    By blr123 in forum Car Care Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31st March 2007, 03:32 AM
  2. Meguiar's Clay Detailer. Is it really?
    By vintageb3 in forum Car Care Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 24th November 2006, 08:52 AM
  3. Excellent "How To" for the use of a clay bar
    By Wul in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th June 2004, 07:34 PM