GHERKINS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    This is a survey inspired by Wul in another thread but...gherkins? Does ANYONE like the evil lil green gits?

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Me I like them. No suprise there then :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

GAJ
    I like them too. Perhaps off topic and banter is a better place for the topic though, if a mod wants to move it!

Fair point about the place for the topic Gaj but since you like gherkins, your opinion is now irrelevant.

Could a normal honest gherkin disliking mod please move the topic?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sorry, another thumbs up for the gherkin lovers, used to love taking the kids to McD's or the other one, cause then i got 3, yummy

Bonnie Scotland

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Gherkins rule ya bass :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

macblob
    mmmm Gherkins

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Bleh....
    Manky Little Green spawn of Snotters (oops sorry...'Bogeys'.. 'snotters' are the runny ones eh?...
    Put them firmly in the same bin as Sprouts and Mayo and Cucumber and Tripe!!
    Blehh... :dead::dead::disapprove:

<looks about totally aghast> What kind of people am I talking to on here???? Honestly you think you know some people then what happens?? They turn out to be gherkin lovers! You guys aint gonna start offering people Koolaid are ya? <wonders if anyone will get the reference>.

L&L you have restored my faith in man & woman kind. The world may be filled with weird people but at least some of them know where to draw the line!

Julz
    Must say, I'm a bit o' a gherkin fan meeself, especially the wee ones you can stick up your nose to look like bogeys!! (I blame the parents!!)