jcw gp scotland

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PASL
    How are we mental i would love to no your reason . So its got two seats and it cost 22k the cost of a new mcs jcw with all bits i wanted was over the 22k mark my friend. anyway i cant even rember the last time someone sat in the back of my car

quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR

still cant justify spending 23k + on a 2 seater mini...you guys who has bought one are mental.

But , each to their own as they say.

PASL
    What light is this

is it the traveller? whats so good about them is the body shell made from carbon fibre

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Saw the light and cancelled me order. Looking forward to the Traveller though.

quote:Originally posted by PASL

What light is this

is it the traveller? whats so good about them is the body shell made from carbon fibre

Saw the light and cancelled me order. Looking forward to the Traveller though.
    Well don't get me wrong I do like the GP and only having two seats ain't a problem for me.

The thing was for me was the interior what a big let down it's just nothing special. I had hoped BMW would have tried a bit more but it just seems well we will change the seats and make the dials anthracite.

I would have ended up spending alot more £££ to make the interior in to something that I liked and TBH I think this car will struggle to hold and real decent value when it comes to resale without spending anymore £££. Unless you intend to hold on to the car for a good number of years and well I struggle to hold on to my mini's for more than two years.

So to sum up for me and I stress for me it did not make sense to buy this car hence I saw the light.

I hope to purchase the Traveller and buy a wee pod caravan to tow
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4

...... and well I struggle to hold on to my mini's for more than two years.
    Fi, there's a mistake in your last post. Should it not read: "...well I struggle to hold on to my mini's for more than two weeks" ?

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

T6 KFR
    quote:PASL Posted - 23 May 2006 : 17:46:15
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How are we mental i would love to no your reason . So its got two seats and it cost 22k the cost of a new mcs jcw with all bits i wanted was over the 22k mark my friend. anyway i cant even rember the last time someone sat in the back of my car

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by T6 KFR

still cant justify spending 23k + on a 2 seater mini...you guys who has bought one are mental.

But , each to their own as they say.
    I personally think as it seems ScottieCoop does, that mini could have done a alot more to the car for 23k. the 2 seater thing i have no issues about, in fact been thinking of buying a lotus elise, but it seems all they have done for a mini 2 seater is remove the back seats.

Renualt Clio V6 2 seater - least the car is mid-engine, henace cant have 4 seats! whats GP reason just weight?????? Well them why not just remove back seats of a MCS Works .:)

jdjonathan
    MMMMMMM GP

I'll be taking delivery of my GP late september, haven't beeen given a number yet.

Expensive golf cart

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I don't care how much they cost GPs look cool and I'm jealous of anyone that gets one...so long as they buy new mirror caps! :)

I just love the look of them to have fun and hope to see a GP in the metal soon
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    I don't care how much they cost GPs look cool and I'm jealous of anyone that gets one...so long as they buy new mirror caps! :)
    OK so i,m odd , but i quite like the 'orange/red' mirror caps

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    quote:Originally posted by crombers

OK so i,m odd....
    Aye, but we don't hold it against you Alan.:blackeye:

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto