Sneaks in .......

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mini Me
    Only me

The full break away from sales monkey has been done
    let the fun begin

Also i can let you all know that i am now the accounts manager for East of Scotland with Swift Prestige Hire.Its a home based job monday to friday(with baby number 3 on the way, and the job package inc nice mowta,more money and nae weekends, it was a no brainer).
    Working directly with the dealers and bodyshops etc as it in credit hire.
    It's a big change, but it came at the right time for me for family circumstances

www.swift-rent-a-car.co.uk have a look at the range

X30YES
    Should you dare mention anything about you know what ,,your getting it OK !!

The Dogfather
    Welcome to NMS, don't worry I'm sure you'll fit in. You'll be like one of the regulars in no time

markyc
    quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Welcome to NMS, don't worry I'm sure you'll fit in. You'll be like one of the regulars in no time
    Will he :question::question::question::question::question:

Hello 'newbie' Hope you enjoy the site the [s]p*ss taking [/s] banter and the excellent runs :clown:

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you find a fun place to be.

What a cracking userneame you have chosen where did you get that idea from:question:

I'm sure you will "swiftly" fit in
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hello! (again )

Wul
    Welcome along Onlyme - watch out for a guy on here called minime - he's a real dodgy character - tries to sell Mini's to poor people!!

Wul
    Iain - is this the link you meant to post?

Wul
    Boy your on your toes tonight!!

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Welcome along Onlyme - watch out for a guy on here called minime - he's a real dodgy character - tries to sell Mini's to poor people!!
    heard about him, he was top sales exec in scotland,bet you didn't know that