Hello!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

MMM sue Parks? Eh, for what?
    e'hh Paul I would have thought you would be right up there on business "Code of Conduct" it is unethical if not unlawful to make a profit from a non profit making organisation and corect me if I'm wrong but I'm sure NMS is not a profit making organisation.

So by sponsoring the site which goes towards costs of hosting the site etc etc the dealership is meating it's "Code of Conduct" I'm sure you have got a load of posters going round your office on the Code of Conduct being a Civil Servant.
    Cooper Coupe...

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1

MMM sue Parks? Eh, for what?
    sorry.. a wild tangent, but I thought the name Sue Parks sounded familiar. As it happens I was wrong... but a Google image search for Sue Parks brings up THIS ickle fella..

All together now... 1...2..3... AAAAAAAaaaaaaaww :I

Brilliant wee dugs ...used to have one, and what a star she was as well ...almost human and very very smart little dogs ,a pup would be about the size of a big hand ....anyway its German and it a Mini so will let it go this once Originally they were used to catch Badgers ...seen the feet on one of them little devils

quote:Originally they were used to catch Badgers ...seen the feet on one of them little devils
    so were Scotties
    Cooper Coupe...

The Dogfather
    Dachhund?

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4

Dachhund?
    Bless you!

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

GAJ
    Can I take this opportunity to remind people of the site rules regarding commercial advertising. If anyone is any doubt as to what is and is not allowed, feel free to contact me.

quote:Originally posted by kyleminiman

Its not my choice if "Parks" as a company wants to "join" NMS but i am here to offer advise etc help y'all out. If i can get good deals for you i will, and if ya wanna sue Douglas Park go ahead LOL not that it will go to those extemes......... hopefully!! Just here to help out!

Dont think Douglas has or had an SLR.

My mate must've been talking sh!te then, it had the reg 1UV, which I think I saw on a bentley Continental GT before. Does Douglas Park own Bentley Glasgow by any chance??

Mini Me
    he certainly used to own Bently,thinks he still does.

kyleminiman
    He still does! Our garage is right next tothe Bentley Garage. 1UV is just a V. rich customer who has had load of cars. Got picks of that SLR, will try get them uploaded! Stunning car!!

N12 JLK
    Welcome to NMS Kyle (Kylie) I hope you know what your in for, you'll need to post a pic of yourself so we can a recognise you in the showroom! ( must resist photoshop)

Thought this would bring back some memories for you