Hello!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sweeney
    thats good

is it possible just to speak to yourself kyle instead of parts/service when im wanting something? (maybe jcw spoiler etc soon still undecided)

kyleminiman
    Will do my best my friend. I am only on the Mini sales side at the moment, but if you know exactly what it is your after and have a deal on it i am sure we at "Douglas Park" could fixyou up!!!

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

I just cant get minime out of my head, its spinning around! When he left there certainly was tears on my pillow! Put your hand on your heart and tell me that your gona serve us as well as MINIME did!! I was hoping the replacement would be a red blooded woman but hey..

Welcome to NMS. Now im selling my car and looking for a BMW 330d. Maybe you can help me. But maybe not...
    You should be so lucky :clown:
    re your quote above Brill PSWL at that one

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by kyleminiman

Will do my best my friend. I am only on the Mini sales side at the moment, but if you know exactly what it is your after and have a deal on it i am sure we at "Douglas Park" could fixyou up!!!
    [s]Fix you up [/s]Fit you up more like

Sweeney
    ill speak to you soon anyways kyle, so are you gonna be popping along to any of the runs then?

kyleminiman
    No bother Ryan, might do, blow ya all away with my MINI One

X30YES
    Great salesman that canny drive an S eh...you sure your old enough to buy me that pint as well

Sweeney
    kyle i hope you add a figure and double it to his next purchase, claim it as a mistake.

or when he asks for a courtesy car tell him to use his bus pass! (doesn't cost him anything)

:blackeye::dead:

kyleminiman
    A good customer would let me have a wee shot o his cooper S!!!!!

Sweeney
    shocking, not even giving you a shot? take it out for a spin next time it's in

still wanting to see mine once its had all its stuff fitted?