JCWS

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    well done angus - looking great :approve::approve:

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Its a bit different as you would expect ,dare I say it but my other knob was better to grip etc ,and to be honest would be better for changing gears etc ...time will tell .Yes exhaust was done last time with the kit , just never had any pics that's all
    Well I would say that the JCW knob improves the gear change and that's me coming from a whalen knob but you see I have a short shift fitted and I don't know if you noticed Angus (maybe not if you not got your glasses on) but the knob has a slight wee angle to it and makes for a great grip around the knob.:)
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Its a bit different as you would expect ,dare I say it but my other knob was better to grip etc ,and to be honest would be better for changing gears etc ...time will tell .Yes exhaust was done last time with the kit , just never had any pics that's all
    Well I would say that the JCW knob improves the gear change and that's me coming from a whalen knob but you see I have a short shift fitted and I don't know if you noticed Angus (maybe not if you not got your glasses on) but the knob has a slight wee angle to it and makes for a great grip around the knob.:)

Want so much to post a real smutty reply to this thread. Must resist! Must resist!!!!

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Want so much to post a real smutty reply to this thread. Must resist! Must resist!!!!
    go on
    Cooper Coupe...

X30YES

my hand keeps slipping of the end of my knob..... on the gear stick that is ...I'll just take a wee big of time gettine used to a knew knob Fi

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Go on ya Chicken steady teddy

my hand keeps slipping of the end of my knob..... on the gear stick that is ...I'll just take a wee big of time gettine used to a knew knob Fi
    well stop using vaseline then
    Cooper Coupe...

Car

well stop using vaseline then

AAAGGGHHHHHHH GGGRRRRRRR GGAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAGGGHHHH HHHHMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm Lips sealed!!!!

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Sweeney
    beginning to get out of hand!

or in angus' case it already has!
    haha

Car
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

beginning to get out of hand!

or in angus' case it already has!
    haha