JCWS

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by roaster21

its not a jcw handbrake cause they are still not available hopefully not to long tho
    Oh it is ....ask Kyle he got them fitted :approve:

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Angus where did you get that handbrake from Menzies told me the JCW ones are not out yet.???
    JCW call and ask for Julia !! or mail her jools@johncooper.co.uk she will send you the full works info part No's prices etc (pdf) ..ps same price as the gear knob !!
    h'mm so how did you get them. :question: JCW will not send out to you. If not available for one dealer then it will not be for the rest. So how did you get them.:question: Tell me I WANT TO KNOW.:blackeye:
    Cooper Coupe...

X30YES
    Yes they do Fi ..I just called asked her to send the [s]pdf [/s] excel file ,email'd her back , she called me ..ordered , job done , next day delivery as well all in a nice JCW box as well!! ebay here we come ..like me to fwd it ? ( the file that is )
    her Tel: +44(0)1903 774498

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Looks very nice Angus.

Fiona,

Good luck with getting your handbrake.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

ScottishcooperS
    Lovely car!

Sweeney
    norman, have you been telling porkies to me and fi?!

and hello kyle!

angus i thought you already had the jcw exhausts (as they come with the kit?)
    how you finding the gear knob's shape to the standard im still undecided whether to get it or not...

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by AndyP & Lenore

Looks very nice Angus.

Fiona,

Good luck with getting your handbrake.
    TY , I have the handbreak fitted , had to go and check again after all the stuff above ...well Kyle said it was fitted ,if its not he's getting a:blackeye::blackeye:

The Dogfather
    Hey Angus, I never knew you had the works kit fitted, you must be the fastest pensioner in Scotland :blackeye:

X30YES
    Its a bit different as you would expect ,dare I say it but my other knob was better to grip etc ,and to be honest would be better for changing gears etc ...time will tell .Yes exhaust was done last time with the kit , just never had any pics that's all

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Vidal Buffoon

Hey Angus, I never knew you had the works kit fitted, you must be the fastest pensioner in Scotland :blackeye:
    Yes, just had it done after 1000 miles run in then decided to go JCW , oh and another pay cheque in the bank as well helped , young Kyle sorted me out a great deal as well on the Works kit ...and the Body kit as well ..cant really say on here ,but its was a massive discount HUGE even ,..'the boy done good'
    He will go far I'm sure ..where ,who knows tho