Skye Page

Monsta Mo Mini
    Just incase you didn't know already - The Skye Run page is now live and includes report pics and video.

DNV122
    how do you download & save the video ?

Even when I right click it opens QT and starts playing (I can't remember what I did for the Cullen run).

Monsta Mo Mini
    Phil - This one is set to stream as opposed to download first. You'll probably have to wait until it's all played and then you should be able to save it to disk. If not let me know and I'll email it to you (if you've got broadband)

Wul
    DNV122 - if you have watched the whole movie online then there will be a copy of the file in your temporary internet files folder called "skye[1]" i found this file and moved it to my desktop - now i can watch it in the standard QT viewer which means i can enlarge the window and listen to the music backwards too!

Similar Threads

1. Hello - Bad Pic on Page 2
    By Keith in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 16th August 2006, 05:51 PM
  2. Home page
    By john in forum New MINI Scotland News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 9th November 2005, 09:17 AM
  3. FAO Martin Page ;)
    By Cooper_si in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 1