Mini Cooper S detail. 56K warning.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Allan
    cool, no probs matey. just gonna check it now.

Sweeney
    cheers, if you didn't recieve them give me a shout.

X30YES
    Mail box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well .

Wul
    Great work allan - I gave my black cooper the treatment last weekend too - washed, clayed with sonus (no probs with mine), then scratch x'd where necessary followed by sonus cleanser, meguairs nxt tech wax and then topped with #16 mirror glaze - all by hand too

Gotta love the deep gloss shine #16 leaves!!

However - any chance of knocking down the res on your camera a bit to make them fit on the screen?8)

Allan
    lol, its photobucket Wul, the first pics are automatically resized but photobucket is lazy and doesnt do it for you

Yeah #16 is great I got it when i done the detailing shoot for Fast and Modified last year... and its still going strong! I got #26 also which is good, it doesnt have the same finish but it has better beading than #16 so i dunno which one to use.

lmao, right Ive got 2 mail boxes and i keep checking one and not the other . Emailed you back Sweeney and ill give you a fone tonight Angus

Allan

Car
    Cooper
    Morning...

Jus reading all yr stories of expert cleaning...and......yep.....a question..... you see I'm a lazy (drunken ) sod..........so does anyone fancy washing claying waxing etc... ma wee brg cooper you could also hover I'll pay ahhh go on

M

Sweeney
    Allan, the post above your post is the man to speak to indigomatt

Car
    Cooper
    quote:Originally posted by Sweeney

Allan, the post above your post is the man to speak to indigomatt
    Thanks, have sent an e-mail...

The Bull
    I got my Megs wheels brightener Allan. Magic stuff! Best wheel product I've ever used. My wheels were looking fantastic when that lassie pulled out on me and smashed up the front of my car! Maybe she couldn't see me because she was blinded?