Top Gear

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Car
    Mini Cooper
    Great show last night with Lambos and Minis (yes, I had that poster on my wall! :I) . I hope no proud corsa owers were watching tho!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Awwww I missed it. Do they repeat Top Gear?

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Bu**er :mad: I missed it too. Caught the last 20 seconds with the two Lambo's in the studio then the credits showing the silver 'S' and thought 'I wonder if that was on the show, I hope not:mad:' and low and behold it was. Bummmmer :dead:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

super ally
    Great car for the Kingston Bridge!!

Tahra
    quote:Originally posted by KenL

I was VERY disappointed :disapprove:

What is it with Top Gear? They never really say anything of interest about the cars. All that happens is you see some twit (usually Clarkson) on the track smoking tyres and looking like they haven't a clue how to drive properly.

Clarkson should stick to chat shows and they should get Tiff back on Top Gear :) Vicki B-H would be a worthwhile addition to the show as well instead of that big snobby git they've got on there now
    No, no Tiff is crap !!!

PS I think it is repeated on one of the cable/freeview channels cos someone at work often catches it through the week

euan
    I think it will be repeated on UK Horizons on Wednesdays at 10, starting this week with the 1st episode - so a few weeeks to wait.

Mini Martyn
    Its was well good. Wish they had raced them around the track with The Stigg to see who kit was quickest!! or Even better pitched them agenst one of the Lambo's for a laugh!!

Did Willie M get the benefit of your excitment Linda??!! :I

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by Tahra

quote:Originally posted by KenL

I was VERY disappointed :disapprove:

What is it with Top Gear? They never really say anything of interest about the cars. All that happens is you see some twit (usually Clarkson) on the track smoking tyres and looking like they haven't a clue how to drive properly.

Clarkson should stick to chat shows and they should get Tiff back on Top Gear :) Vicki B-H would be a worthwhile addition to the show as well instead of that big snobby git they've got on there now
    No, no Tiff is crap !!!
    Crap at what? He's a great driver and gives straight forward info about the car. Not like Clarkson - he's just a knob :evil:

Fontal
    I think the new format for top gear is fantastic, its a programe for car nuts by car nuts, no racing drivers (exept for the stig)and no models just blokes having a toung in cheek look at cars and having a gaff while doing it.
    There are other car shows that are more like the old stye like 5th gear, driven and so on which are also good just not funny.
    So for me its a big thumbs up for the new format.

Tahra
    Not discussing their driving, obviously Tiff has proved himself, but he's just as opinionated....Clarkson occaisionally makes you laugh if only at him ( when his own car was "borrowed", or the S2000 lost) whereas as Tiff is "I remember when - dashing down to Monte Carlo after such and such race etc....." But none of them compare to the pocket size Richard, even if he cant park a MINI !!