Cheap Insurance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by knaone

GAJ, you checked your policy with Elephant.... Someone on Mini2 was saying how they will only insure your car as a standard car, and their deffinition of standard is base model not sure what extras you have on your car but check the thread and see if its applicable... (just incase if you know what i mean)
    Yes thanks for the warning. My insurers are aware of the spec of my car and I keep them informed of any mods

You don't want to give them any excuse not to pay out. Dodgy geezers, insurers

knaone
    Good to hear that GAJ :) didnt want anything to happen so thought it best to mention

Resident old yin.
    This is the thread Gaj - http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41373&highlight=elephant

Wul
    I'm insured with priviledge who are also part of the RBOS consortium - they beat MINI, Direct line, elephant, NU, Tesco, etc and they also have specifice MINI pack cover ie Chilli - as initiially they quoted me without and it was helluva cheap! :)