Calling All True Classic Owners.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Dogfather
    I'm with John on this, I don't like it OTT.

I prefer a classic classic. I would have thought investing in a unmolested '63 car would have been a better bet. Then you'd have the fun of tuning the engine yourself.

Wul
    I like the redbull ignition coil - maybe it can fly!!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I'm not a huge fan of the way it looks either. I think it looks like a neds been allowed loose on it BUT as others say, if you like it go for it mate. Cracking colour! For £4000 I'd have thought you'd be able to get a better example though?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hmm, it's currently sitting at £3950 with 18 hours to go, i'd set my limit at the reserve of £4k so it's probably not gonna get another bid from me.
    These kind of cars are always a personal choice

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    and they're the choice of a new generation!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Well, i had a good deal of discussion with the seller and i put my final bid of £4050 in for the car, but, it was beaten very quickly.
    I know some don't like the car, but, I liked it :approve: it was different and i guess that's what it boils down to at the end of the day.
    I just get the feeling there will be more bidding up to the finish at around 2am, so, we'll see what it went for when i get up in the morning.

So, the search continues..........8)

X30YES
    It was different ...that was the good thing about it A , however , at the end of the day put your bid in and leave it at that ,,unless you really really want it ...bets your up to check as well !!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES
    It was different ...that was the good thing about it A , however , at the end of the day put your bid in and leave it at that ,,unless you really really want it ...bets your up to check as well
    I've made my final bid as per my previous post and that's it and nope, i won't be up to see the finishing bidding frenzy :evil:
    Sets the alarm for 01:45 :I

GAJ
    I always use Auctionsniper for my eBay bids. It doesn't make any sense to bid early and give others the chance to trump you IMHO. It's still the highest bid that wins, so you have to bid the maximum amount that you are prepared to pay, but it saves having to make sure you are online at the auction end.

I have to say, not keen on that car. Buy a mini that looks like a mini!

X30YES
    How much did it go for ,any idea :question: