Mini Luggage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    duncan
    It looks to me that in the official pictures the parcel-shelf has been taken out to get the luggage to fit.

Moorf
    If you look at the pic we took you'll see that we left the parcel shelf in place... the luggage fitted under it perfectly and we were able to shut the door, with the parcel shelf in place, with no probs.

If you stuffed all 3 bags to bursting point this "may" prove to be a prob but then you could just remove the shelf.

Julz
    Mmmm, now wouldn't that make a good wedding present for someone!! (the weddings in May peeps!):I

knaone
    I am surprised Alan hasnt popped up here and asked if its availible in burberry!!!

Similar Threads

1. Scotland team luggage
    By euan in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16th August 2005, 06:52 PM