KJ and Co.

john-apex
    :)Nice to meet you KJ hope you like your new roof graphics. Sorry you had to wander around freezing for a bit. We didn't want to cut the wrong one before you arrived so thats why it took a bit longer.
    Worth the wait though

macblob
    Come on KJ lets see the roof

john-apex
    Hey Brian, he's probably in bed with the flu after wandering about Porty for two hours.

macblob
    Aye probably, theres not exactly much do to in porty

minidriver#1
    Portobello is one strange place. But yeh the decal is stunning. hehe. i was nervous incase it came out wrong or not what i expected but yeh, its good like :) cant wait to show it off. I drive up to buses now to make sure folk see it. *sad*

I'll get pics soon, just dirty at the moment :)

John, it was nice to meet you too. Hopefully we'll see you at an upcomming run.

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

I'll get pics soon, just dirty at the moment :)
    WAHEY !!! Dirty pictures. C'mon KJ, show us... show us :clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Yeh... wheres the damn picture then KJ:evil:
    come on come on come on:mad:

seany
    we are all still whating KJ, come on show us